Monday, March 31, 2008

Guest Post: On the Road in Pennsylvania

This post comes from my friend Annie.

So I was driving to work this morning and saw a SUV with the license plate that says TITLIST. I’m thinking the guy is a golfer and wanted it to say TITLEIST but couldn’t score that plate or at least I hope that was the case!! I have seen this vehicle before and all I see every time is the naughty version of it….did the guy not think when he agreed to have that plate after hopefully his first request got denied??

Heh heh... TITLIST.

3 comments:

caramama said...

That's awesome.

Now I have the voice of Beavis in my head going "TIT-li-est" hehe.

Mazzy said...

LOL
What a loser.
Reminds me of the ASSMAN plate on Seinfeld!

sara said...

That's so funny. I once saw a license plate that said ILUVCRABS. Hopefully he liked seafood and not crabs...weird people..makes me feel normal!