Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The King of All Icky License Plates

I almost forgot this one. On Monday morning, sitting in traffic, I saw a bright yellow sedan heading north through Fair Oaks. I noticed it only because of the really rich yellow hue. And then I noticed the license plate:

PEE STN


Combined with the color of the vehicle, only one thing came to mind: pee stain. If that's not what the owner intended, s/he has some serious communication problems. If it was what s/he intended, I can only ask: Why? Why would you do that to yourself? What's your motivation?

Maybe a bad decision like this one is just one of the perils of cheap vanity plates.

2 comments:

caramama said...

Really, who wouldn't think pee stain? I just don't get people...

sara said...

That's so weird that someone would do that!