Friday, April 4, 2008

Taking Sexy Back on the Road

The other morning I was driving to work, pondering the little mcmansions nestled in a tiny pocket between an interstate and a parkway. So commutable, and so soulless. And then, at a light, I noticed something odd about the license plate on the Honda in front of me. Someone had taken a label maker, typed "OH SO SEXY," and pasted the label across the license plate under the tag number.

At first I thought maybe someone did it as a joke, but when he turned the corner I got a good look at him and his sideways baseball cap. He kind of looked like he knew it was on there.

6 comments:

sara said...

That's too funny...some people do the craziest things! Hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

lol... that's cute!

beagle said...

(Here via Mel)

And here I only use my label maker for file folders.

Hmmmmm . . .

Mazzy said...

Hahaha... was it lit up with one of those terrible blue lights people put on their Honday Civics?
Losers!

Mazzy said...

your pantyliner comment made me snort water out of my nose... thanks for the immensely good laugh!

Missy said...

ahahahahahah! I love your license plate posts!