Thursday, July 3, 2008

Googling for Symptoms

Yeah, we've all done it. Pop your symptoms in the Google search bar and see what turns up. Typically I will mistakenly conclude that I have cancer. Then the symptoms will subside and I'll forget about it, long before a doctor gets involved.

But I have a message for the person who stumbled upon my blog today via the Google search "lower back, intestinal, and taint pain" -- that is one unfortunate combination. I'm so sorry. You should probably go to the doctor.

Incidentally, I don't know whether to laugh or cry that my post about an acquaintance's terrible inflammation is the first result under a Google search for "taint rash."

1 comment:

Gilahi said...

Amazing how people find your blog entries. Loved the link too. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I mentioned Googling symptoms (and the problems therewith) a while back. Thought you might find it amusing. And if you find this comment too self-serving, I'll certainly understand if you want to delete it.

http://gilahi-blog.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-going-wireless-caused-me-pain.html